General Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions and consumer information in the context of purchase contracts concluded via the online shop between Buyela restoration ministries -
hereinafter referred to as "seller" - and the customer - hereinafter referred to as "customer".
§ 1 Scope of application and general information
(1) Subject to individual arrangements and agreements that take precedence over these GTC,
exclusively apply to the business relationship between the seller and the customer
following general terms and conditions. Unless otherwise agreed, the
Inclusion of the customer's own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) The customer is a consumer if he concludes the contract for purposes that are predominantly neither
can be attributed to his commercial or self-employed professional activity.
On the other hand, an entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legally responsible
Partnership, which, upon conclusion of a legal transaction in the exercise of its commercial or
is a self-employed professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The contract shall come into effect with:
Buyela restoration ministries
(2) The essential characteristics of the goods are defined in the respective product description provided by the seller.
(3) All offers in the online shop of the seller only represent a non-binding
invitation to the customer to submit a corresponding purchase offer to the seller. Once
the seller has received the customer's order, the customer will first receive a confirmation of
his order to the seller, usually by e-mail (order confirmation). The
Order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the order. After receipt of the order of the
customers, the seller will check these at short notice and send them to the customer within 2 working days.
inform us whether he accepts the order (order confirmation). The ordering process in the online shop of the seller works as follows:
(4) The customer can select products from the seller's range and collect them in a so-called shopping cart by clicking on the button "Add to Cart". By clicking on the button "View Cart" the customer gets an overview of the selected products. By clicking on the "Checkout" button, the Customer submits a binding request to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before submitting the order, the Customer can at any time change the data using the browser functions "Back" and "Next", which are shown as arrow buttons, to view the order entered and the data entered
change and view. The application can only be submitted and transmitted if the customer is
Clicking on the button "AGB akzeptieren" accepts these contract conditions and thereby
I've taken up the request. The seller then sends the customer an automatic
confirmation of receipt by e-mail, in which the order of the customer is again specified
and which the customer can print out using the "Print" function. The automatic
Confirmation of receipt only documents that the customer's order has been received by the seller
has been received and does not constitute an acceptance of the application. The contract is only concluded by the submission
of the declaration of acceptance by the seller, which is sent with a separate e-mail.
§ 3 Subject matter of the contract, condition, delivery, availability of goods
(1) The subject matter of the contract is the goods and services specified by the customer in the context of the order and named in the order/or order confirmation for the goods and services listed in the online shop.
Final prices. Errors and mistakes there are reserved, especially regarding the availability of goods.
(2) The quality of the ordered goods is specified in the product descriptions in the online shop.
Images on the website may not accurately represent the products;
especially colours may vary considerably for technical reasons. Pictures serve only
as illustrative material and may differ from the product. Technical data, weight, dimensions and
The description of the services is as precise as possible, but may not exceed the usual
show deviations. The properties described here do not represent any defects of the
seller of the products delivered by the seller.
(3) If, at the time of the customer's order, no copies of the product selected by the
product is available, the seller shall inform the customer of this in the order confirmation. If the
If the product is permanently unavailable, the seller refrains from a declaration of acceptance. A contract
does not come about in this case.
(4) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the seller shall also inform the customer of this immediately in the order confirmation. In case of a
delay in delivery of more than three weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract
to resign. In this case, the seller is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In doing so, he will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer.
§ 4 Delivery, Prices, Shipping Costs
(1) Delivery to the shipping company shall take place at the latest four days after receipt of the money. The delivery time is up to ten days. The seller will point out possible deviating delivery times on the respective product page.
(2) The delivery takes place worldwide
(3) All item prices include the statutory value added tax. The indicated prices are
Retail prices plus shipping costs. The customer will receive an invoice with value added tax not shown. In addition, according to § 19 paragraph 1 UStG no value added tax is shown.
§ 5 Payment
The payment is made in advance (PayPal, bank transfer, credit card).
§ 6 Damage in transit
(1) If goods with obvious transport damage are delivered, the customer is asked to complain about these errors immediately to the deliverer and to contact the seller as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact the customer shall be deemed to be
the customer's warranty rights, but helps the seller to protect his own
to assert claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 7 Warranty for material defects
(1) The provider is liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions,
in particular §§ 434 ff BGB.
(2) A guarantee exists for the goods delivered by the vendor only if it is expressly stated in the order confirmation for the respective article.
(3) Complaints and claims for liability for defects can be made at the address given in the provider identification.
§ 8 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of the seller until full payment has been made.
§ 9 Liability
The statutory provisions apply.
§ 10 Text of the contract
The text of the contract is stored on the internal systems of the seller. The general
The customer can view the terms and conditions at any time in his customer account. The order data
and the AGB are sent to the customer by e-mail. After completion of the order the
Order data for security reasons no longer accessible via the Internet.
§ 11 Final provisions
(1) The contract language is English.
(2) Contracts between the Seller and the Customers shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Germany excluding the laws on the international purchase of movable goods
application. This choice of law applies to consumers only insofar as the mandatory provisions of
of the law of the State of the consumer's habitual residence to the
customers is not withdrawn.
(3) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law, a
or is a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relationships between the customer and the seller is the seller's registered office. This applies to
also, if the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or his
domicile or his usual place of residence is not known at the time the action is brought.